Share Your Thoughts
History & Grounds
Topics we can assist you with to include, but not limited to:
- How to organize and present yourself or your company to anyone with confidence
- 5 ways to improve your personal or business website
- Writing about you or your company
- Improving your personal or business online profile
- How to utilize social media networking to your advantage
- Pricing yourself and your products or services
- Receiving exposure for yourself or business
- Broadening your audience and reaching out
- Options for selling yourself and business
- How to approach and make contact with businesses and other venues for possible shows or representation, and more
- Critical analysis and recommendations to improve your website
- Presenting your business
- Contract review and/or negotiation
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Write/rewrite/revise/edit an resume or personal and business statement
- Custom content for personal or business website
- Seminars and lectures =Writing, Speaking, and Seminars
We hope to assist you soon..
CROCK POT : Pulled Pork
3 lbs of Pork Butt (boneless)
1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Ketchup (Hines is the best)
1 Tablespoon of Ground Fresh Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon of Salt (any type of salt)
1/2 Cup of Dark Molasses
1/4 Cup of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Liquid Smoke (Optional)
1/4 Cup of Mustard
3 Tablespoons of Honey
1/2 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
As with a good port butt, there will always be a lot of fat on the bottom normally. Cut off most of the fat, but leave some, because it gives the meat a better taste.
After pouring in all of the ingredients into the crock pot, set the crock pot on low and let the contents cook for about 8 hours. The longer the better.
After the allotted time is up, Pull the pork out and use forks to shred the meat apart.
All the juice that was captured during this process should be pored back into the crock pot.
Let the contents cool down and enjoy!
By Joel Kaplan
VP Global Public Policy
Last month we announced plans to share with Congress the ads that appear to have come from a Russian entity known as the Internet Research Agency. We found more than 3,000 of these ads, which ran between 2015 and 2017. Many appear to amplify racial and social divisions.…
“Every time you do a good deed you shine the light a little farther into the dark. And the thing is, when you’re gone that light is going to keep shining on, pushing the shadows back.” ~ Charles de Lint Artist~Lisi Martin Text & image source: Rest in the Arms of […]
🇺🇸 In this trip I wanted to make sure to visit my former school Ramiro de Maeztu where I spent incredible years of my life from 6 to 18 years old- I played basketball from 9-18 years old in the best club called Estudiantes. The school has changed a lot number one change was that […]
Know your debt collection rights
In the video, you’ll see how bad debt collectors try to get you to pay up. Bad debt collectors will say anything to get you to pay – and they’ll make it feel urgent to get you to pay immediately. But there are laws to protect you. Debt collectors:
- Can’t call you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Can’t use profanity, threaten violence or harass you to pay
- May not lie or pretend to be someone they’re not
- Cannot ask you to pay a debt that doesn’t even exist
- Can’t threaten you with arrest or deportation
- Cannot tell anyone – except your spouse or attorney – about your debt
If a debt collector calls and uses any of these tactics, hang up and report it to the FTC. Remember: you have the right to be treated fairly – no matter what.
Want more information about debt collection? Visit consumer.gov/debt.